Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 11    Views: 270

Alejandra
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 05, 2011
Miami
11/18/11 03:32 PM (12 years ago)

BT Server 2.0 The source-code for this project cannot be downloaded.

I get this error when I try to download the app code. Now, I have configured the api keys and everything seems to be fine. When I try to update the key information I get this message: An error ocurred in running the fnExecuteNonQuery() method in utilityFunctions.php (6) I have version v-2.1.1 At this point I am not sure what to do Any ideas? Alejandra

Paul Rogers
Android Fan
Reg: May 30, 2011
UK
11/18/11 03:56 PM (12 years ago)
WOW! just typed: 'error ocurred in running the fnExecuteNonQuery() method in utilityFunctions.php' into google and the first result was this thread. That's some mighty quick indexing! Sorry I can't help :-(

David @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 01, 2010
Monterey, CA
11/18/11 06:33 PM (12 years ago)
Google's our friend ;-) So, this for sure is a database issue. Not sure what it is but that's the problem. You could open /includes/utilityFunctions.php and search for the text '(6)', it's in only one place, line 109. The (6) helps you find it ;-) So, If you look at that line you'll see where it's NOT including the details mySQL error information unless the APP_ERROR_REPORTING setting in the Admin > Control panel is set to 1 (yes). Leaving this off (0) is a good idea in production environments. Option 1: Visit admin panel. Set error reporting to 'yes' in Server Settings screen. Revisit the issue, see if the mySQL error prints to screen giving a hint as to what's broken. Post the erorr here if you need. Option 2: In utilitiyFunction.php, inside the fnExecuteNonQuery method, do echo $theSql; exit(); This will print the sql statement to the screen so you can see what sql command is causing the error. Post that here too. Something for sure about the way tht the SQL statement is being executed is the issue.

Paul Rogers
Android Fan
Reg: May 30, 2011
UK
11/18/11 07:07 PM (12 years ago)
I can see why you don't want to change the forum format, with all those title variations and no nesting, must be great for serps :-)

Alejandra
Apple Fan
Miami
11/19/11 06:50 AM (12 years ago)
David Here is the error: fnExecuteNonQuery :: fnDbGetResult (get result) Database Error! Error #:1062 Error: Duplicate entry 'eae6d764c96471f27616a1b68bbf72b9' for key 'apiSecretEncrypted' Thanks Alejandra

Alejandra
Apple Fan
Miami
11/19/11 06:20 PM (12 years ago)
I deleted the duplicates in the database but I am still not able to download the source code. I get this error: The source-code for this project cannot be downloaded. The control panel does not have a buzztouch Server 2.0™ registration key secret entered. Visit your account at buzztouch.com to register this self-hosted software and get a registration key. After obtaining a key, enter it using this servers admin screen. I am not sure what could be wrong at this point but: 1)They key has been registered in BT.com 2)The key has been entered in my hosted BT control panel 3)I created an app which is using the api key At this point, I am not sure what I am doing wrong. What does this actually mean?: The control panel does not have a buzztouch Server 2.0™ registration key secret entered I have re entered the secret in my server several times. Thanks a lot Alejandra

David @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 01, 2010
Monterey, CA
11/20/11 11:08 PM (12 years ago)
Hi. There is some confusion going on about API keys. The only place you should enter the API key you get at buzztouch.com is the Admin > Server Settings screen. Enter the API key and the buzztouch API url you get when you create the key. Most are http://www.buzztouch.com/api The API key that's created for each applicaiton has nothing to do with this. Each app has it's own API key that's used for communicating with YOUR server, not ours. And, this API key has zero to do with downloading the source code for an app. Enter your buzztouch API key (the one you registered for on our site) in the Admin > Server Settings screen. Click the validate button. If it validates, you'll be able to download the source code for an app. We changed the terminology used for this process in the latest release 2.1.2. We changed the words because folks are confused about the process.

Alejandra
Apple Fan
Miami
11/23/11 08:30 PM (12 years ago)
Hi David Followed your suggestion and now everything works fine Thanks a lot Alejandra

Susan Metoxen
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 01, 2011
Hopkins, Minnes...
09/30/12 02:42 PM (11 years ago)
I just found this error on a Google query as well. In my case, I was trying to change the name of a row in a Menu with Image screen. An error ocurred in running the fnExecuteNonQuery() method in utilityFunctions.php (6) The problem seems to occur only with screens that have a row with an apostrophe. But when I delete the row with an apostrophe, the error sticks.

Derval
Aspiring developer
Reg: Sep 20, 2012
Milan
10/11/12 12:34 AM (11 years ago)
Yep. I got it too when I used an apostrophe. An error ocurred in running the fnExecuteNonQuery() method in utilityFunctions.php (6) Renamed the button by removing the apostrophe and the error message went away.Thanks for the tip Susan.

mrDavid
BTMods.com
Reg: May 21, 2011
San Diego, CA
06/05/13 09:10 AM (10 years ago)
Hi guys, After David's suggestion fo turning ON error reporting, I received the error: "the table bt_items is marked as crashed and should be repaired" I ran (without qoutes): "REPAIR TABLE mytablename_items;" in a SQL in PHPMYADMIN and it solved the: fnExecuteNonQuery() method in utilityFunctions.php (6) error. Thank you David! Hope this helps others. David https://buzztouchmods.com

etsdesign
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 12, 2013
Gaithersburg, m...
10/07/13 03:58 PM (10 years ago)
Dervalo and Susan win the prize (for me, anyway!). I also used an apostrophe on a screen name and, upon deleting the apostrophe, the error went away! THANK YOU BOTH!!!! -Manny

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.