Discussion Forums  >  Images, Documents, File Locations

Replies: 2    Views: 70

Morten
Aspiring developer
Reg: Sep 23, 2013
Karlslunde
09/26/13 02:13 PM (10 years ago)

Frontpage background image disappears

My testing environment is Eclipse and a USB wired Samsung phone. I use a tab layout with 5 tabs. The most left is called "Frontpage" and refers to a button menu screen. All my screens have background images (the same on all). When I enter the app all background images show up as intended. But if I e.g. leave the app when in tab 4 (as an example) and then re-open the app again, the app opens in the tab from where I left before - tab 4. This is okay (I would prefer though that it always opens op on tab 1). So this is the case: When I then go back to the tab 1 (frontpage - menu button screen) the backgrund image is gone and I only see a black background. This is ALWAYS only after closing and then re-opening the app as described. Why is that and how can I fix it? Thanks in advance for any help, Morten

hamer
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 29, 2013
Arlington
10/07/13 09:12 PM (10 years ago)
I am experiencing the same thing. When the background disappears it also seems to affect the Tab colors at the top of the screen.

yenael
Aspiring developer
Reg: Sep 17, 2013
Detroit
10/28/13 05:35 AM (10 years ago)
Me Too. Hamer, do you have a samsung? I'm using one as well. Ill put a refresh button on the front screen and see what happens.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.