Agu
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 06, 2014
GRANADA
03/30/14 02:41 AM (10 years ago)

missing plugin

Hello! I'm having problems when I try to load a menu simple screen from the previus linked screen.The screen (menu simple) load, and I can see the top bar and the backgroud defined color, but the menu doesn't appear, the screen shows: a phone with clouds picture and a text"Missin Plugin:The android class file for this screen was not compiled with the project" What can I do to fix this? Thanks!!

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
03/30/14 04:51 AM (10 years ago)
You need to make sure you have downloaded the actual plugin from the BT server when you package or compile project from BT. It doesn't upload all plugins by default, only the ones used when you do that initial download, so if you add screens that you havent downloaded initially they will show that error screen. Its a easy fix, re package your project and to save time and space just select that plugin that is missing, then move it to your project that you are currently working on. Hope that sorts it. KB

Masons App Design
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 06, 2013
Andrews, TX
03/30/14 06:47 AM (10 years ago)
Anytime you add a new plugin you have to download the project again and run in eclipse again

Agu
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 06, 2014
GRANADA
03/30/14 12:07 PM (10 years ago)
it Works! Thanks!!

PrometheusGB
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 04, 2015
Johannesburg
01/07/15 07:49 AM (9 years ago)
Hi, Hope you are all well and Happy New YEAR and all the best for 2015 :-) I am a newbie here and i am also trying to use the "menu buttons" but i am having an issue with the plugin, I have tried all of the above but still i have an issue. Missing plugin: The view controller for this plugin was not compiled in the Xcode project. cont seem to get it right. in the simulator, this is also for iOS Thanks Gino

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.