Discussion Forums  >  Meetups, Hang Outs, and Events

Replies: 3    Views: 153

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
11/09/13 07:42 PM (10 years ago)

Christmas Buzztouch Oxford Meetup - Thursday 28th November

Hi all, I know it's too early to think of Christmas right now, but I'm planning the next Buzztouch meetup which will be the last of the year. There is a shortage of people wanting to attend this one, so I would be good if you could attend too, if possible. So it's the usual drill, I'll tell you what the details are: Location: Berlitz Langauge Centre 131 High Street Oxford OX1 4DH (same as BuzzDay) Date + Time: Thursday 28th November 16:00 - 18:00 (with a pub stop) So I hope to quickly recap over BuzzDay and have a nice social gathering. The more people we get, the less we have to hear about David's new yacht club in London. Hope to see you there, Thomas Boyd Annandale Apps http://www.buzztouchoxford.com

Susan Metoxen
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 01, 2011
Hopkins, Minnes...
11/10/13 07:02 AM (10 years ago)
That is cool, Thomas! Thank you for setting this up.

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Oxford
11/14/13 10:37 AM (10 years ago)
I'm gathering good interest here with this meetup. I've already got a few confirmed faces, and I've yet got two weeks! Hope to see you all there.

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Oxford
01/15/14 09:57 AM (10 years ago)
Hi all, I'm sure you know the regular Oxford meetups. If you don't, it is a great way to share knowledge, problems and issues with each other. It's like the forums but extended into reality. I have had tremendous fun over the last year doing this and I hope my attendees have also had fun too. I have learnt tonnes of new knowledge, and I'm not exactly a beginner. Everyone is welcome to attend, and its free of charge. Even the tea and coffee is free! If you're a guest, member, beginner or expert, you are all welcome to come along. Often I have learnt a lot from beginners, because I get fresh ideas. I have organised a meeting on the last Thursday of the month. So here are the next three dates: 30th January 2014 27th February 2014 27th March 2014 16:00 until 18:00 However we do tend to add some extra time with a pub stop after the meeting. I won't confirm dates beyond this, however it gives you plenty of notice for upcoming meetings. Here's the venue location: Berlitz Language Centre 131 High Street Oxford OX1 4DH During the next meetup (Jan), I will be announcing some more information on the big autumn event. I hope to see you attending! Thomas Boyd Buzztouch Oxford organiser http://www.buzztouchoxford.com PS. If you're further north of Oxford, I will be visiting Birmingham and Edinburgh shortly. Anyone want to meet there? However these will be one-off meetings, and not regular.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.