Discussion Forums  >  Meetups, Hang Outs, and Events

Replies: 2    Views: 76

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
11/25/13 11:27 AM (10 years ago)

UK Meetup this Thursday - Oxford

Hi all, I'm trying to get a final push for interest in the next meetup this Thursday. It's truly a great event! It's a must-go-to event, that last for two hours, with a really pub break to match. So who up for coming along. We often have people from Birmingham, Bristol. But we do have the 'London' club. This is the group that congregate on the train and talk apps long after I say the goodbyes. Here's the details: Thursday 28th November 2013 16:00 - 18:00 (with a long pub break afterwards) Berlitz Language Centre 131 High Street Oxford OX1 4DH It's very easy to pop along for the day. Please do, if you can. Visit the website to see more, and some photos of last month's fantastic event! www.buzztouchoxford.com Thomas Boyd Annandale Apps

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Oxford
01/15/14 09:56 AM (10 years ago)
Hi all, I'm sure you know the regular Oxford meetups. If you don't, it is a great way to share knowledge, problems and issues with each other. It's like the forums but extended into reality. I have had tremendous fun over the last year doing this and I hope my attendees have also had fun too. I have learnt tonnes of new knowledge, and I'm not exactly a beginner. Everyone is welcome to attend, and its free of charge. Even the tea and coffee is free! If you're a guest, member, beginner or expert, you are all welcome to come along. Often I have learnt a lot from beginners, because I get fresh ideas. I have organised a meeting on the last Thursday of the month. So here are the next three dates: 30th January 2014 27th February 2014 27th March 2014 16:00 until 18:00 However we do tend to add some extra time with a pub stop after the meeting. I won't confirm dates beyond this, however it gives you plenty of notice for upcoming meetings. Here's the venue location: Berlitz Language Centre 131 High Street Oxford OX1 4DH During the next meetup (Jan), I will be announcing some more information on the big autumn event. I hope to see you attending! Thomas Boyd Buzztouch Oxford organiser http://www.buzztouchoxford.com PS. If you're further north of Oxford, I will be visiting Birmingham and Edinburgh shortly. Anyone want to meet there? However these will be one-off meetings, and not regular.

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Oxford
05/19/14 02:16 PM (9 years ago)
So it's been decided. I've closed the poll. Here's the details: Saturday 14th June 2014 13:00 - 15:00 (ish) then pub! Berlitz Language Centre 131 High Street Oxford OX1 4DH If you're coming, please do pop me a message or email. All the best, Thomas Boyd UK Meetups Organiser http://www.buzztouchoxford.com

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.