Discussion Forums  >  App Store Approvals, Thank You's

Replies: 4    Views: 181

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
12/26/14 11:24 PM (9 years ago)

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Thank You!

I realize it's the day after Christmas, but I wanted to take a moment and say that I hope everybody had an amazing Christmas, and are having a great holiday season! More importantly, though, I wanted to thank everybody for the amazing support you've all given me this year as I deal with the whole colon cancer thing and current chemotherapy. This community has been so amazing and supportive that I feel so honored to be associated with you all, and friends with many of you. From the thirty days of awesome emails many of you sent, to the GoNorthWest Fan Club website (http://gonorthwest.ninja/), to all the PMs and everything else people have sent (including some great Amazon items!). This community is truly amazing, and I really don't have the words to say just how much this has all contributed to my recovery. So, thank you very, very much. Enjoy the rest of the season with your family and friends, and we'll see you all in 2015! Respectfully, Mark Fleming (aka GoNorthWest) By the way, you can follow my recovery at http://www.thunderstruck.com/, and register for email updates on the upper-right corner!

Sherry
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 05, 2013
South Africa
12/27/14 01:20 AM (9 years ago)
Mark you are an inspiration to me and I'm sure many many other people. I always enjoy reading your blogs and can't wait to hear the testimony when you come through this triumphant. Sherry

MadRod
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 12, 2012
Lisbon
12/27/14 04:59 AM (9 years ago)
Cheers my friend. Miguel

DocMike
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 22, 2012
Yucaipa
12/27/14 11:59 AM (9 years ago)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you... Here's to having a Great 2015. Thank you, for all your help... Mike

yourtownapps
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 08, 2012
Collingswood, N...
12/27/14 04:52 PM (9 years ago)
Mark, you are always there with answers to my questions. Thank you very much. I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.