Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 33

Dragon007
Lost but trying
Reg: Dec 17, 2011
London
08/08/14 04:01 AM (9 years ago)

Page Transition Question?

Hi I have a question about the page transitions within the BT framework. Now, I have recently built a web based app using Jquery mobile and with Jquery mobile, they come with some nice page transitions, which I want to use. When testing my app within the BT framework, I get the impression that there are two page transitions happening. When the page loads when navigating, it looks like there is a page transition happening with BT first, then my Jquery mobile page transition kicks in afterwards. I'm using Custom URL plugin. My question is, does the BT framework have a default transition that is loading and if so can I turn this off completely, so that my page transition within Jquery mobile can load with no other interference? I could be completely wrong on this, but it does feel like there are two page transitions loading and it doesn't make for a smooth navigation. Any advice is welcome.

Ed Goodall
Fusion Technology
Reg: Oct 01, 2011
Wiltshire, UK
08/10/14 01:29 AM (9 years ago)
What is the transition it is doing before your jQuery? There doesn't appear to be anything in the plugin JSON, which confuses me as to why it would happen. If it is a custom URL website, any BT transitions should not be happening. Ed

Dragon007
Lost but trying
Reg: Dec 17, 2011
London
08/10/14 03:09 AM (9 years ago)
Hi Thanks for the reply. I believe that I may if been wrong as I realised that once the app loaded within the custom URL plugin, that it wouldn't be possible for any BT transitions to have any affect. I realised now that it's the way the page loads and I'm currently looking how best to get the pages transitions to perform more smoothly.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.