Discussion Forums  >  Mobario Integration

Replies: 3    Views: 56

Mobario Man
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 15, 2013
Zurich
10/22/13 12:45 AM (10 years ago)

Advertise Your App on Mobario!

Hi Developer, Mobario knows how hard it it to get your app seen and used. It is not only hard but expensive. Now you can advertise your app in a number of ways through Mobario! You can advertise via the standard banner or text of all sizes! You can advertise your app on our App of the Day. And better yet, we have a rotating icon of different apps to download! We offer very competitive pricing compared to the market today. Join Today!

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
10/22/13 08:49 AM (10 years ago)
Cool where do you go to do that? And also when I implement mobario it crashes after clicking accept. About the third time the loading thong spins it crashes. Both on my buzztouch apps and ones I write from scratch. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Mobario Man
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 15, 2013
Zurich
10/22/13 08:57 AM (10 years ago)
Hey There, You can reach me or my team on our Skype: Mobario_Support Additionally, you can always email me at [email protected] We are releasing our newest SDK on Thursday, so best to wait till ten to integrate!!! Much more value for the developers and minor bug fixes! Waiting to hear from you! Mobario

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
10/22/13 09:04 AM (10 years ago)
Ok thank you

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.