Discussion Forums  >  Grunts, Groans, Complaints

Replies: 3    Views: 333

Caslor
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 26, 2013
athens
03/27/14 02:00 PM (10 years ago)

It is a Joke !!

hi to all friends here Today i receive an email from adsense that thet suspended my acount The joke is that they did that when the system from admob adds reached the amount of money that needed to update/upgrade my acount Due to the admob when you reach for first time the amount of 7 euros they send you a letter with a secrete pin. so i decide to add and and a payment option to my acount (via bank). they told me that had to deposite me a small amount and had to come later back to my acount and write the amount that deposited to me in order to upgrade my payment option i have upload my app to google play for one month now and have 205 permanant users of 400 dowloaded every day i was getting 34cents of euro and one ore two days manage to get 1,20 euros as far i know i never press any add from my devices, the users can use my app without be nececary to press any add, etc that make my mad is that the suspending acount without a warning or providing the reasons that did that... so if have you made anything wrong ( we are people and all make mistakes ) you can fix them... or avoid doing the same in the future That is tha make me mad... not saying you what was wrong and just cut you out.. i made an apeal and now waiting (maybe this take weeks as they said before i get an answer ) This is a Joke !!

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
03/27/14 03:13 PM (10 years ago)
Hi @Caslor, did you manage to get the payment and validate your account before they suspended it? I'm just wondering if not completing the process is why the account was suspended? The other thought is that maybe you shouldn't use adsense for an app,I don't know if that is permitted.

Caslor
Android Fan
athens
03/27/14 03:27 PM (10 years ago)
Hi alanmac when i added my bank acount as a payment option they send me a message that told me that will transfer the small amount in 1-3 days depending their system so as i make that yesterday night (europe) i wait a little before go to my bank and see if it is any transfer (from my webbanikng i see today one transaction but has no details - not from where was made) if it is that the problem i think that they will see my complain and will fix it adsense send me the notification about disable my acount.. in my app i was using admob adds... from admob panel

Caslor
Android Fan
athens
03/28/14 01:50 AM (10 years ago)
ok today i went to my bank to see who made the deposit it was google But will be very wired if they cancel the acount because i didnt place the amount in the same day 26/march at night i place the payment method in my acount 27/ march they deposit me the amount for registration 27/march at noon they canceled my acount in adsense/admob hahahaha As i say if it was that the reason i think that they have big isues in google.. People they cant be all day on internet or in their bank acount.. most of us that we are working at day.. we check all the other at night.. But i dont think that the problem was from that.. i am waiting about their reply... 1 day and i am counting..

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.