Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 61

bioninja
Lost but trying
Reg: Jul 08, 2012
Melbourne
08/18/12 09:43 PM (11 years ago)

Custom URL Source Code

Hi. I cannot get my custom URL screens to work. Am using Xcode and i read that I should have the files "BT_screen_customURL.m and .h". I have neither. I do have the BT_screen_customURL.java and screen_customurl.xml files under my BT_screen_customURL folder but neither of them seem any good. I found the part in the BT_config.txt that mentions my URLs but I don't know what to do with it. What do I have to do to get the custom URL screens to work? (currently, when I click on the URL from the menu I made it just goes to a blank screen)

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
08/18/12 10:54 PM (11 years ago)
Hi @bioninja, If you have a .java file in your download package, than you are looking at an Android source package, which would need to be opened with Eclipse and Android SDK. Xcode would have .m and .h files. If you are using BT v2.0, look for the BT_Plugins folder, and drag that into your Xcode project. All the available plugins should be there. Mark

bioninja
Lost but trying
Melbourne
08/19/12 12:30 AM (11 years ago)
That's kind of my point. I downloaded the Xcode version, it runs on the Xcode simulator, but under the Custom_URL plugins folder it has the java documents. No .m or .h files. I tried re-downloading the source code (from Xcode). Same issue. I downloaded the Eclipse version to see if they were there (seeing as how the Eclipse files were with the Xcode files), but nope. I might try deleting the Custom URL screens and reloading them again perhaps? Anyone have any suggestions?

bioninja
Lost but trying
Melbourne
08/19/12 12:37 AM (11 years ago)
Figured it out. I'm really stupid! (accidentally downloaded the wrong files when self-hosting)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.