Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 4    Views: 165

COOKUP
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 02, 2011
Coral Sprigs, F...
02/10/12 09:35 PM (12 years ago)

Android 1.5 home button screen only shows correctly after refresh!

This is a first for me. When my app first opens after installation from the market it has a white backround and the buttons are in grid instead of bottom horizontal. if you hit refresh all, then the backround pic comes in and the buttons align at the bottom. If you have any suggestions let me know! The app i created is called E-fetti on android i have implemented a mp3 player on it that streams a mp3 as well as xtify notifications with a inbox. Have a look and tell me what you think the problem might be.

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
02/10/12 09:46 PM (12 years ago)
Hi @Cookup, Does this happen every time you open you app...or just once? And, did you make any changes to the app via the control panel since the first time you installed it? I'm wondering if when you open it the app is reading the old config file, realizes it needs to update, and then updates to the new config. What version of BT is this? Mark

theGreek
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 25, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
02/10/12 09:53 PM (12 years ago)
You may need to copy the config data from the BT panel down into xcode or eclipse and then re-build the app. May want to delete the app first from your device. That normaly clears that issue up.

Fred@mySkylla com
Android Fan
Reg: Oct 03, 2011
location unknow...
02/10/12 10:06 PM (12 years ago)
Before rebuilding, try the following: Close everything, eclipse, computer, app, uninstalled prior to turning off device, turn of your house lights . . . Then make a change via BT control panel. This has been discussed before and different ways have solved the problem. Best of luck. Fred

COOKUP
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 02, 2011
Coral Sprigs, F...
02/11/12 04:57 AM (12 years ago)
Thanx guys will try all sugguestions.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.