Discussion Forums  >  App Store Approvals, Thank You's

Replies: 3    Views: 191

Jen
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 14, 2013
Melbourne
08/16/14 10:43 PM (9 years ago)

Personal phone call from Apple

Hi, I have to share since my family and friends don't really understand the nail biting nature of this... I submitted to Apple 3 weeks ago, and yesterday got a personal phone call asking to explain my new app. It's called 'Get Your App Reviewed' and is solely for app developers - an extensive resource on app review sites. For some reason she didn't understand the premise. After I explained, she said "Oh. Um, ok..I'll have to escalate this since we (Apple) have never seen anything like this". That's good, right? An entirely new concept? Cross fingers for me! Jen

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
08/17/14 12:12 AM (9 years ago)
Ha! You stumped Apple! Mighty awesome :-) -- Niraj

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
08/17/14 07:32 AM (9 years ago)
I'd love to know how to get more reviews for my apps. I'll be checking this out when you tell us it is launched.

Stobe
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Mar 04, 2011
Fredericksburg,...
08/17/14 02:47 PM (9 years ago)
Not sure if its a good thing or not. But I do know that Apple doesn't necessarily care for services that help get reviews for apps. They may think your app falls into that category. If they contact you again, make sure you distinguish the difference between "review sites" and getting reviews in the app store. Good luck.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.