Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 1    Views: 314

LeonG
Apple Fan
Reg: Nov 08, 2011
Hamburg
11/28/11 06:15 PM (12 years ago)

Upload to Appstore fails :(

I would like to update my iPhone App MONTESINO (ID 380361541). My build has no errors in Xcode and the validation after archiving works fine. If I press on Submit, it takes a minute and then I get the following: Apple´s web service operation was not successful Unable to authenticate the package: 380361541.itmsp error: Please enter a password no more than 32 characters long. (-20726) The existing App was made in Appmakr, now I completely renewed it with BT and would like to update. Hope somebody can help. Regards Leon

LeonG
Apple Fan
Reg: Nov 08, 2011
Hamburg
11/29/11 07:59 AM (12 years ago)
SOLVED :-) Seems to be a Java problem within the Xcode uploader. Took the Application loader as standalone, exported my app as IPA and it worked perfectly :-) Now I just have to wait and hope, that Apple doesn't reject or find anything they don't like. Will inform :-)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.