Discussion Forums  >  Images, Documents, File Locations

Replies: 3    Views: 160

kultiee
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 09, 2014
uk
02/13/14 01:24 AM (10 years ago)

Image selection

Hey, I have tried uploading an image on to my application and this has been successful but when i run the application to see if the changes have been made. I receive a blank page. I am building an iOS application on my mac. Am not sure what to do

farcat
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 27, 2012
France
02/13/14 01:28 AM (10 years ago)
Hi @Kultiee, Don't worry, we'll figure it out. Have you moved the image to the BT-image folder on Xcode? If you have and you have made the change on your control panel, restart your simulator and it should appear. What plugin have you used to make the page you try to open? Thanks, Farcat

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
02/13/14 09:25 AM (10 years ago)
Hi @Kultiee, What @Farcat said, with the additional info of making sure you're not uploading your image to the Buzztouch File Manager and expecting anything to happen. That's just a repository for keeping your media organized. The only thing you can really do is grab the URL to a media file and reference it that way. But nothing you upload to the File Manager gets included in your download package, nor magically referenced in the app or anything. Mark

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
02/13/14 11:13 PM (10 years ago)
N.O.T.H.I.N.G :-)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.