Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 2    Views: 205

visud
Lost but trying
Reg: Feb 09, 2012
location unknow...
02/09/12 01:51 PM (12 years ago)

native iphone and Android app for contact form

Hi I am new to app development, I am having a website and I want to make a iphone app for the website contact form. So when a client open the app he can fill the form and book appointment I am not having a mac, Could anyone guide me how to do achieve my goal. thanks in advance

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
02/09/12 06:00 PM (12 years ago)
Hi @visud, Welcome to buzztouch! If your app is simply going to be a one screen app that is a website contact form, it will most surely get rejected by Apple. They tend to want apps that somehow use the features of iOS, and aren't just app versions of a web site. If you search the forums, you'll see tons of examples of this happening. If it's just the form you want, then I would recommend creating a mobile version of the form, and then creating a web app (Google it). That way you don't have to go through the approval process or anything. If you are still interested in doing apps, here is a guide that shows you what you need: http://www.buzztouch.com/resources/Things_You_Need_Before_You_Start_Developing_Apps_v1.0.pdf Give it a read, and if you have more questions, let us know! Mark

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.