Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 4    Views: 124

armacfan
Apple Fan
Reg: Sep 05, 2011
location unknow...
02/02/12 07:18 AM (12 years ago)

Sometimes when i type in html screen text does not appear in iPhone simulator??

sometimes when i type in the box on the html screen i save my work and refresh my simulator but i still can't see text on my simulator i don't know why . can you please assist me with this .. thank in advance

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
02/02/12 09:20 AM (12 years ago)
Hi, Is this for Android or iOS? Is your app online still...meaning, the Data URL is still pointing to a valid configuration file? Is it possible that it's network problems that may be causing the issue? A Custom HTML/Text screen requires a trip to the BT servers in order to retrieve the data to construct the screen. Thanks! Mark

chrisasleson
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 24, 2011
Seattle
02/02/12 05:36 PM (12 years ago)
I get this same issue with any changes I make to the html, be it adding/deleting text, changing colors or adding any other html or style codes. I've refresh and even restarted Xcode and my computer and nothing gives.

armacfan
Apple Fan
Reg: Sep 05, 2011
location unknow...
02/04/12 06:44 AM (12 years ago)
I a using the iOS simulator and this is only happening with html text i guess .. and I'm always online so i don't think there is any problem with the network....

Dromundi
I hate code!
Reg: Feb 17, 2012
location unknow...
03/07/12 08:27 AM (12 years ago)
Hi, I have exactly the same problem as well. When I update an HTML page with text sometimes, it doesn t show the text added on the iPhone simulator. Funny that f I try to change the background color for example the background colour I selected appears in the simulator but still not the text.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.