BruceJ
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 18, 2014
Cary
01/27/14 07:57 AM (10 years ago)

Downloading code...more than once when changes are made?

Hi everyone, This is a very basic question...I am almost embarrassed to ask it. Anyway, I have an app that I have made for my World History classes (I'm a high school teacher). I designed in the Buzztouch control panel and downloaded the code into eclipse. With my phone attached, I have made changes to the app in Buzztouch and saw the changes reflected on my phone. I have the app where I want it at the moment. Here's the question: do I need to download the code again, or are the changes automatically made in the code in Eclipse? Thanks.

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
01/27/14 08:10 AM (10 years ago)
No need to be embarrassed - it's actually a very good question. The way the control panel works is by modifying a file called BT_config.txt (you'll see this file in Eclipse). You can get to the online version of the file by clicking on 'Configuration' on the control panel. All you need to do is copy the online version and paste it over the Eclipse version.

BruceJ
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 18, 2014
Cary
01/27/14 08:17 AM (10 years ago)
Awesome. Thanks!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.