Discussion Forums  >  iOS / Android Beta Testers

Replies: 6    Views: 263

Mahesh Nayak
Code is Art
Reg: Apr 03, 2014
India
04/03/14 03:25 AM (10 years ago)

Beta Testers Invited to Test mCollect App

Hey All, We would really like to get some help with Beta testing our new Android application called mCollect. We have recently released our server called Form Factor where you can design your forms and use mCollect app to collect your data. You can access all your data on the Form Factor server and do your data-analysis. In simple words, Form Factor is like Survey Monkey or Google Forms for the mobile phone. Our product is useful for people who do data collection in the field, probably using paper forms or using a software where connectivity is needed all the time. Moreover, mCollect works offline, removing the need to always have connectivity. You can get more info here: http://formfactor.handsrel.com Please download the app here : http://formfactor.handsrel.com/index.php/download-android-client Please note, you need to register at Form factor website before you can test our app mCollect.

LA
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 16, 2012
Jerseyville, IL
04/03/14 04:53 AM (10 years ago)
I will try it out! LA

LA
Aspiring developer
Jerseyville, IL
04/03/14 04:56 AM (10 years ago)
Why is the download in APK? LA

Mahesh Nayak
Code is Art
India
04/03/14 05:03 AM (10 years ago)
Hey LA, We have not posted the APK file on Google Play store because its still in beta version, hence you will need to download the apk on your android device, install the app and then try it. Any other queries you have are welcome. Mahesh

LA
Aspiring developer
Jerseyville, IL
04/03/14 05:06 AM (10 years ago)
I thought it would be like a dashboard to create forms and store in database but if its already compiled then it does me no good..sorry LA

Mahesh Nayak
Code is Art
India
04/03/14 05:13 AM (10 years ago)
I think there is a confusion. You can use the dashboard to create your form. You can even use the dashboard to collect your data online. You will need the mCollect app downloaded on your phone, which will allow you to download your designed form, use your phone for collecting your data, and then upload data to the server. So mCollect android app is another client which can be used with Form Factor. Hope this helps, Thanks Mahesh

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
04/03/14 05:39 AM (10 years ago)
I'm sure you think you have a nice product and all, but you really should talk to tony@buzztouch (https://www.buzztouch.com/pages/about-contact.php?leader=tonyKristo) about submitting an SDK to be used here. Joining the site, and posting on the forum trying to get folks to use your system just seems like more spam to me, although I'm sure that's not your intention. Perhaps if you were a member, I'd feel a little more comfortable about listening to what you have to say. But as it stands right now, without an introduction from Tony on your credentials, and no history of you or your company working with BT either as a partner or member, there really isn't much for me to look at. -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.