Discussion Forums  >  Mobario Integration

Replies: 7    Views: 119

Mobario Man
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 15, 2013
Zurich
08/21/13 09:21 AM (10 years ago)

How many users do YOU have???

Hello Devoted Android Developer! Don't you think it is time that you start to make some money from ALL your effort in building your amazing app?! Install the MOBARIO SDK today and for every 1000 users = $100 from anywhere in the World !!! This is a limited offer so don't miss out! Find our SDK @ www.MOBARIO.com Product Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlwT3Dpayb0 Don't hesitate to email us with any questions that may arise.

Mobario Man
Android Fan
Zurich
08/22/13 03:26 AM (10 years ago)
Hi All, I see that many of you have viewed this post. I am wondering what you thought of the video and if you have decided to implement the SDK. If not or you just haven't gotten around to it, I would like to hear your comments. Please don't hesitate to comment here below! Sincerely, Mobario Man

Mobario Man
Android Fan
Zurich
08/22/13 07:41 AM (10 years ago)
Comments from users of Apps that implemented MOBARIO's SDK: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fruits.worms.af_final_adsfree&hl=en

Akshay
I hate code!
Reg: Mar 07, 2013
Pune ,India
08/22/13 08:52 AM (10 years ago)
Hi..I have included your sdk in one of my apps...of the 200 downloads 80 of them chose to enable the on top widget...very nice stuff..looking forward to include in more apps.... You became member...thats nice...are you also here to make apps?

Mobario Man
Android Fan
Zurich
08/22/13 09:03 AM (10 years ago)
Thank you Akshay for your positive comment. We look to further building our partnership. We are always improving the current SDK and App, but building additional products. Our apps are all built in-house.

Mobario Man
Android Fan
Zurich
08/22/13 10:37 PM (10 years ago)
Hi Mike, That's great news. Should you have any question, do not hesitate to email me 24/7 and will get back to you ASAP. Please let me know when we are LIVE so that we can follow closely and optimize your traffic efficiently. How many apps do you have and How many users on each app? Thanks again, Elad

Mobario Man
Android Fan
Zurich
08/23/13 01:40 PM (10 years ago)
Hi Mike, Thank you for your reply and for your email. I was out of the office today and just saw both your email and your above comment. I will have my team look into building a more clear and easier to implement SDK + Guide for those developers at more beginning stages. Your feedback is very important to us and it helps us to continue improving our products and services. I hope to work closely with you to meet all your needs and standards. Sincerely, Mobario Man

Mobario Man
Android Fan
Zurich
08/25/13 05:29 AM (10 years ago)
Hi Mike, You can contact our Support during working hours on Skype @ Mobario_Support or send us an email to [email protected] Please feel free to ask us any questions so that you receive the answers needed to satisfy your needs. Thank you, Mobario Man

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.