Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 3    Views: 141

stevek
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 24, 2011
great neck
02/09/12 08:23 PM (12 years ago)

Back button goes to menu list, not immediate caller

I have a menu list. In the list there's a choice which leads to a HTML document, doc1. In doc1 are links to other HTML docs. If I click on the link to,say, doc2, I get to doc2 but if I hit the home button on doc2 I get back to the menu list, not to doc1. Any way around this.

KevinPerry
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 10, 2012
Wisconsin, USA
02/09/12 10:10 PM (12 years ago)
I am presuming that DOC2 is not in the page list in the control panel, but is only listed in the html file. This has been discussed in many other threads. From what I have read, there is no easy way to do it, because buzztouch has no idea or control over what is not hard code included in it (i.e. the remote web pages being viewed), so can only do (go back to) what it knows.

stevek
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 24, 2011
great neck
02/09/12 10:30 PM (12 years ago)
OK Thanks. Makes sense. Too bad. Steve

naguchennai
Android Fan
Reg: Jun 26, 2011
india chennai
02/11/12 01:36 AM (12 years ago)
So onlly i am not using buzztouch... Buzztouch is useless for me untill fix back button problem..... both iphone and android... It wasted my all time... Still no use full apps using this site... Buzztouch is only for time pass for ur own apps... not professional apps.. But u must have lot of fun.. U can learn later what i am told.. It is useful for beginners.. not use full for apps.. this is real true..

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.