Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 1    Views: 156

elaine
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Dec 26, 2010
Ireland
02/11/12 09:21 AM (12 years ago)

Content in live app not refreshing when I update text in custom HTML screen (odd?)

Hello folks, An odd one :) I have a iOS 1.5 app published. The idea is that in the app people can email me text, and then I log into buzztouch and add that text to a custom HTML page in the app. I've updated text in apps like this many times, no problems. Now, with this app, I had the dev version on my phone, but while I closed & reopened & hit 'refresh' many times, the latest text didn't display on the custom HTML page. I then deleted the app entirely and downloaded it from iTunes... and the latest text displayed on it. But when I then tried to update the text again (and get it to display without having to redownload the app entirely) and hit refresh, the new text doesn't display. Its like the refresh button isn't doing its job... ? Can't figure out if I've forgotton something really obvious !!!! or if I have gremlins.. Thanks! Elaine.

elaine
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Dec 26, 2010
Ireland
02/11/12 09:22 AM (12 years ago)
Doh, ok it works now maybe there was a delay.. thanks! :)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.