Discussion Forums  >  App Store Rejections

Replies: 2    Views: 155

bobology
I hate code!
Reg: Feb 05, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
10/04/12 03:27 PM (11 years ago)

Content Not Loading on iPad in iOS 6

I got a rejection, but I did not test my app in the iOS6 simulator, only on my iPad 3rd gen running iOS so it was rejected for a content not loading properly issue. I tested my app on iOS6 on my iPad and my four HTML pages load correctly. When using the iPad simulator in iOS 6, the HTML pages do not scroll and do not display the complete file. I did a new source download about 1.5 weeks ago. All content loads correctly on the iPhone using iOS 6.

bobology
I hate code!
Reg: Feb 05, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
10/04/12 04:35 PM (11 years ago)
I did a reload of the app from xcode on both my iPad and iPhone and the HTML pages scroll through all the content perfectly, but for both iPhone and iPad simulators, there is no scroll. I checked the document properties in the plug-in and changed the default to scrolling, but that didn't have any impact. What's odd is that the HTML scrolls part way and stops. In my HTML there are only images and a heading for each image that repeat so the HTML doesn't change from one image to the next. I have the same no scroll problem on a plain txt HTML page as well. Hoping to see if I get an answer before downloading source code since the actual device HTML works OK.

AlmaR
Lost but trying
Reg: Jun 13, 2011
location unknow...
10/27/12 07:59 AM (11 years ago)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.