Discussion Forums  >  App Store Approvals, Thank You's

Replies: 4    Views: 187

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
09/11/14 09:56 AM (9 years ago)

Apple App un-rejected and now available.

I submitted an app for approval two weeks ago, which was approved today after being rejected yesterday. The reviewer rejected it saying it had a bug, as he saw a mesage when attempting to send an email fromthe app. They were using iOS 8 on an iPad. I couldn't test on iOS 8, but I sent back a reply asking him if there was a chance that the email app on his device was not set up. The error he was seeing was not usually a bug, it is the standard Buzztouch alert that is displayed when email isn't configured or not available. I wondered if the reviewer was a newbie, or if there was a bug in the plugin. I'm going with the former. This morning (west coast time), the app suddenly went from being rejected to back in review and five minutes later it was approved. It is now in the apple store. As they across the pond, "go figure"...

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
09/11/14 09:59 AM (9 years ago)
Yay! :-)

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
09/11/14 10:00 AM (9 years ago)
I forgot to mention the app is a joint collaboration with Krompa, who has a version of this in Google Play. Check it out here : http://bit.ly/1tgGhMW If anyone would like a code to redeem, give one of us a direct message and we'll sort that out - we have some for the first few that are interested. Cheers, Alan

feraco
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 23, 2012
nyc
09/11/14 11:20 AM (9 years ago)
interesting the app review team always surprises me. 2 weeks ago they said they could not review my app until i sent them a video of the app functioning.

krompa
Lost but trying
Reg: Jun 14, 2013
Bristol
09/11/14 12:05 PM (9 years ago)
Great news Alan. Well done. For reference to others, it's been great working with Alan and he has not only produced an iOS version of the app, but also made significant improvements. So if you are looking for an iOS OR Android version of your app then drop him a line.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.