Discussion Forums  >  Meetups, Hang Outs, and Events

Replies: 2    Views: 146

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
06/01/14 01:03 AM (9 years ago)

UK Buzztouch Meetup - 14th June 2014

Hi all, This is just a quick reminder of the next meetup for fellow Buzztouch users. Meetups are a great way to get to know each other. It's the forums extended into real life. It's for everyone, whether its day one or day four-hundred-and-sixty-three. It's for Buzztouch users, which means its not for just coders, as I think some were confused about. In the meetup, you can present your problem or help out, as well as trade tips and such. It's really quite good fun. Here's the details: Saturday 14th June 2014 13:00 -15:30 (then pub!) Berlitz Language Centre 131 High Street Oxford OX1 4DH I do hope to see you there, and please do contact me! All the best, Thomas Boyd

kingelessar
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 10, 2014
UK
06/12/14 11:59 PM (9 years ago)
I have heard from Thomas that the meetup is cancelled as he is in hospital. Hope you will be better soon Thomas. I've already bought my train ticket and thought we could meet anyway, even if it's an informal meeting in a cafe or pub. What do people think?

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
06/13/14 12:50 AM (9 years ago)
I would suppose everyone has made arrangements otherwise. I have also told everyone else who was coming and everyone has replied.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.