Discussion Forums  >  WebViews and HTML for Mobile

Replies: 4    Views: 202

themc
Code is Art
Reg: Nov 11, 2011
Tilburg
10/29/13 06:50 AM (10 years ago)

akward problem might be simply fixed with wptouch.

hello. long time no see. im using a mobile map page in wordpress with wp-touch. when using a custom url to my page i get the login page from my site but as soon as it should load the wp-touch part the page hangs. if tried to add custom agents in wptouch like android and iphone / ipad with no result. what user agent is the customurl using and does anybody know a fix to this ?

themc
Code is Art
Tilburg
10/29/13 06:51 AM (10 years ago)
btw this problem only occurs in android. iphone and ipad are fine.

themc
Code is Art
Tilburg
10/29/13 08:14 AM (10 years ago)
got it fixed. it was a problem with wptouch and newer android browsers. in the way ajax loads.

themc
Code is Art
Tilburg
10/30/13 05:27 AM (10 years ago)
but the next problem arrises. im using a comp google maps plugin modified with geolocation and directions support. it works perfect on the android browsers. but in app its giving problems. when i check the java for custom html it gives a warning at the force javascript true part. the website shows perfect but the message for use your position i get in the normal browser wont pop-up in the webview browser.

themc
Code is Art
Tilburg
10/30/13 07:05 AM (10 years ago)
but the next problem arrises. im using a comp google maps plugin modified with geolocation and directions support. it works perfect on the android browsers. but in app its giving problems. when i check the java for custom html it gives a warning at the force javascript true part. the website shows perfect but the message for use your position i get in the normal browser wont pop-up in the webview browser.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.