Zorbal
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 24, 2014
New Jersey
05/06/14 04:55 PM (9 years ago)

A way to run ads

It seems I post alot in here. I am sorry just filled with questions. But coming down to the end. I want to run ads, But my own ads not Iads. Is there a way to do this. I want people to be able to advertise there business on my app. How is this done????

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 25, 2013
Maine
05/07/14 05:01 PM (9 years ago)
Hey Zorbel, There's a few ways you could do it. You'd basically be making your own clickable banners. I use iAds myself, and not sure how flexible the built in BT ads system is, so I'd probably recommend drawing out the banners yourself, either in a button plugin, the html pro plugin, the cubbyhole plugin, or just manually by making a clickable button (I.e. Your banner) on the xib itself in xcode. Might not be the cleanest approach, but would work. I'm not sure if there's a way to make an "iAd ad server emulator" or not to serve your ads through the built in system... But might be worth looking into.

trouty
I hate code!
Reg: Mar 26, 2013
London Outskirt...
05/08/14 04:33 AM (9 years ago)
Could you use Chartboost and upload youre own creatives?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.