Discussion Forums  >  iOS / Android Beta Testers

Replies: 5    Views: 218

Hidayah
Apple Fan
Reg: Aug 22, 2013
Malaysia
08/26/13 11:23 AM (10 years ago)

How can i get my APK file?

I have done my app... now i am going to test my app... but i can't find the way to preview my app or download APK file... can teach me step by step pls?

LA
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 16, 2012
Jerseyville, IL
08/26/13 12:52 PM (10 years ago)
Hi @Hidayah, Welcome to buzztouch! I would suggest to look at the videos in the Learning Path and read the documents in the how to section here @buzztouch. They explain in great detail and other things that will assist you. LA

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
08/26/13 01:41 PM (10 years ago)
Hello, and welcome to Buzztouch! Here's a video that shows you the entire steps, from control panel to apk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV3Ofi2602I And there's also this How-To: https://www.buzztouch.com/files/howtos/buzztouch_For_Android-A_Users_Guide.pdf Let us know if you have any other questions! Mark

LA
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 16, 2012
Jerseyville, IL
08/26/13 01:43 PM (10 years ago)
Thank you @GoNorthWest! LA

Zerocyber
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 08, 2013
Fort Worth
12/08/13 04:51 PM (10 years ago)
Hey, all the tutorials are out of date now. Just wasted the last six hours trying to set up the developer environment and eclipse to preview my app to no avail. Very much need an updated step by step guide.

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
12/09/13 09:15 AM (10 years ago)
Hi @Zerocyber, Got your PM. I truly understand your frustration. The mobile development environment is in constant flux, and it's very hard to keep up with things. The tutorials I wrote were valid for quite some time, but there have been some recent big changes that haven't been reflected yet. I'll get these tutorials taken down until I can update them. Please keep in mind that I'm just a community member like you...I don't actually work for Buzztouch. So, sometimes these things take time. I have a YouTube channel that shows how to get done much of what you need, including setting up your environment, and what to do when you download your code. This video covers that last part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV3Ofi2602I If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask nicely. You'll find that Android can be pretty frustrating, and iOS even more frustrating. But know that it's not Buzztouch that's the problem...in fact, they make things much easier than if you were trying to create an app from scratch. It's Android and iOS that make things more complex than they should be. Mark

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.