Discussion Forums  >  App Store Rejections

Replies: 3    Views: 294

ThomasSechak
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jul 10, 2011
Charlottsville
04/23/14 07:28 PM (10 years ago)

In APP Purchace not working on iOS 7 on iPad

I finished a new app a couple days ago and sent to the apple app store. And got a rejection indicating that the in app purchase was working on all the devices but did not work on an iPad running iOS version 7.1. I have configured my app with the plugin "Easy In App Purchase" and configured it by all the instructions. Which worked in all my test perfectly. But apparently it does not in iOS 7.1 on a iPad. Has anyone seen this, and any ideas on what the problem might be and how to fix it? The actual message from apple in the resolution center is below. 2.2 _______________________________________ We found that your app exhibited one or more bugs, when reviewed on iPad running iOS 7.1, on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks, which is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines. Specifically, when the user attempts to purchase the Upgrade though the In-App purchase, no action is produced. The steps to reproduce are: 1. Launch the app 2. Tap "Upgrade" 3. Tap on the price icon 4. No action is produced

Bonzo
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 30, 2012
Basingstoke
04/25/14 12:11 PM (10 years ago)
havent been on here for a while but there always used to be an issue with the ipad xib file for the in app purchase plugin where the buttons were not linked to anything. somewhere in the forum there is a fix (if its this issue)

Bonzo
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 30, 2012
Basingstoke
04/25/14 12:18 PM (10 years ago)
can't find it but take a look at the iPad xib file and make sure the buy and restore buttons are connected to the required code

ThomasSechak
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jul 10, 2011
Charlottsville
04/25/14 05:25 PM (10 years ago)
Thanks, I will search through the forums and find it. Its at least a lead. Thanks again.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.