Discussion Forums  >  iOS / Android Beta Testers

Replies: 1    Views: 321

Jake Chasan
Veteran developer
Reg: May 13, 2011
location unknow...
09/12/13 06:35 PM (10 years ago)

iOS 7 and Buzztouch

Hi All, I have been testing iOS 7 on Buzztouch Apps, and have found that apps compiled under Xcode 4.6.3 work fine. From a user interface standpoint, they are a hybrid between iOS 6 and iOS 7, they have the iOS 7 Email, Message, AlertView, Status Bar, and Default Image fades into the home screen. Also, the arrows at the end of menus are updated to the new, whiter, User Interface. Apps compiled under Xcode 5 work fine, as I have seen no major bugs or crashes. The only problems relate to the user interface. The Navigation Bar is tinted white. The Tab Bar is tinted white with blue icon highlights. The menus configured in the rounded style display the background image or color, however, the pixels that are around the rounded corners remain white. Overall, these issues are relatively minor. You can find my Status Bar Fix Here: http://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=DFA81246954F64711804A8F If you notice any Bugs, Crashes, or User Interface issues that I have left out of this post, please comment below. Jake

Adam
Aspiring developer
Reg: Oct 23, 2010
Southern Califo...
09/12/13 11:49 PM (10 years ago)
Thanks for the tab bar solution. Thanks, Adam

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.