Discussion Forums  >  Meetups, Hang Outs, and Events

Replies: 2    Views: 51

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
08/26/13 05:39 PM (10 years ago)

Edinburgh, Scotland - meetup this week

Hi guys, I'm organiser of the only regular meets for Buzztouch! I run the Oxford meet, but this week I'm enjoying a bit of time in Edinburgh. Already been to a few Fringe Festival events, so absorbing the atmosphere well! Anyway, there is no confirmed date, but I'm planning a meet. Two of the Top 25 Buzztouch members will be there, with another few great guys (hopefully MacApple) joining in over the net. So if you are interested, reply below and I'll definitely get something going! It's like the forums, but in person. Bring along your issues, or just have a chat. Anyone can join... guests and members of Buzztouch. It's all free too. You just get to the city of Edinburgh!

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
08/26/13 05:48 PM (10 years ago)
A city well worth visiting, more so at this time of year. Happy days!

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
08/26/13 07:23 PM (10 years ago)
I don't remember a bar I went to in Edinburgh so many years ago. I do remember the city being very pretty. In fact all that I saw of Scotland was gorgeous. The only challenge was I couldn't understand a single thing anyone said. I thought everyone was going to sound like Sean Connery. I was mistaken. ;) Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.