Discussion Forums  >  Mobario Integration

Replies: 7    Views: 236

Tony @ Buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Mar 05, 2011
Saint Louis, Mi...
08/04/13 12:39 PM (10 years ago)

WANNA BE ON TOP? with Mobario SDK you can be!

To Buzztouch community, I am excited to announce the launch of our newest partnership SDK to assist you with building amazing mobile applications, Mobario. Mobario provides great features to enhance your mobile app like: *The Mobario On-Top-Widget Keeps You Always Active *Stay connected at any time, on all apps *Consume content while interacting with any other app *Earn more with extended monetization options Check out the Mobario promo video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlwT3Dpayb0 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) What is Mobario? Mobario developed the On-Top-Widget, which enables mobile users to stay connected to their favorite content and social networks, at any time and on top of any app. App developers can increase awareness and interaction with their app by integrating Mobario SDK and benefit from a new revenue stream from affiliate search bar & Offer Wall. What do we offer developers? The benefits to developers are three-fold: • Enhance your app with a media layer of social networks and content sources • Put your app icon on the Mobario launcher, visible on top of any app, even when your app is not in use • Enjoy new revenue streams generated from the Mobario search bar and offer wall that promotes other apps and services How will my users benefit from the fact that Mobario SDK is now part of my app? Mobario is focused on improving the experience of the end user, first and foremost. Today smartphone users are looking for a true multi-tasking experience on mobile, staying connected to their social networks and favorite content at all times. With Mobario On-Top-Widget, users can watch a YouTube video while catching up with Facebook friends, or composing an email while reading latest tweets. Currently for Android only. Check it out today in the SDK download section. Happy app building! Cheers! Tony Buzztouch.com

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
08/04/13 02:26 PM (10 years ago)
That is seriously impressive stuff! My mind was reeling with the possibilities as I watched the video. It'll be even more awesome when it's available for iOS as well! Great job in that partnership...probably the most interesting one yet! Mark

chadh0130
Apple Fan
Reg: Nov 05, 2011
Rhode Island
08/04/13 06:03 PM (10 years ago)
Wow! After watching that video, I am literally speechless. Great partnership...hopefully they have iOS in their future too.

Adam
Aspiring developer
Reg: Oct 23, 2010
Southern Califo...
08/04/13 07:59 PM (10 years ago)
Great feature! This needs to be on iOS.

Susan Metoxen
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 01, 2011
Hopkins, Minnes...
08/04/13 08:39 PM (10 years ago)
Tony, you truly are the Magic Man! This is amazing. I like it because you can monetize with it,but it isn't an advertisement.

Tony @ Buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Mar 05, 2011
Saint Louis, Mi...
08/05/13 10:41 AM (10 years ago)
Thanks Sue!

Alex@TM
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 20, 2011
London, UK
08/05/13 03:30 PM (10 years ago)
I have added this to a test app but my device is too low OS to work it :/ Is there anyone available who could test it for me please, just to see if it works? Cheers!

Mobario Man
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 15, 2013
Zurich
08/20/13 05:04 AM (10 years ago)
Hi Alex, Thank you for adding our SDK. Please share with me your experience and update me if there are any issues or bugs you may have experienced. We are constantly improving the app and its attributes. Looking forward to hearing from you! El-ad

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.