Discussion Forums  >  App Store Rejections

Replies: 4    Views: 485

Bonzo
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 30, 2012
Basingstoke
11/19/12 04:37 PM (11 years ago)

In app purchase app rejected

Guys. My app that uses the in app purchase plug in has been rejected. Missing IAPs We are unable to complete the review of your app since one or more of your In App Purchases have not been submitted for review. Please be sure to take action and submit your In App Purchases AND upload a new binary in iTunes Connect. Learn more about submitting In App Purchases for review in the iTunes Connect Developer Guide. Once you've submitted your In App Purchases and uploaded a new binary, we can proceed with your review. Did I do something wrong? All of my purchases appear on itunesconnect for my app but they all have 'ready to submit' status. Have I done something wrong? Thanks Steve

theMonster
Code is Art
Reg: Oct 18, 2011
US
11/19/12 06:23 PM (11 years ago)
Have you uploaded screenshots(s) for your iAP's?

SheriDee
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 23, 2011
location unknow...
11/19/12 08:16 PM (11 years ago)
@Bonzo totally happen to me today and I wrote to them telling them that the app was not intended for in app purchases. Then they approved me. Very strange stuff. Ironically @theMonster I did have your framework and plugin the binary as a oops from my self-hosted server. Is there a chance that the source code in the plugin is somehow signaling apple? Weird stuff. Sheri

mrDavid
BTMods.com
Reg: May 21, 2011
San Diego, CA
11/19/12 08:30 PM (11 years ago)
@Sheri I would imagine that apple reviewers that are not familiar with the buzztouch framework would see a whole bunch of code pertaining to in-app purchasing, then notice there are no in-apps setup. Probably what's causing the alert. Usually I remove any plugins I KNOW I wont use for this app, just to make the review go faster and make the package a bit smaller. Cheers, David https://buzztouchmods.com

theMonster
Code is Art
Reg: Oct 18, 2011
US
11/19/12 08:47 PM (11 years ago)
Absolutely if you don't have any iAP's in the app, then remove my plugin. It'll make the package smaller as @MrDavid said, and it'll save you some trouble with the boys in the valley.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.