iseerainbows
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 15, 2014
athens
04/16/14 08:45 AM (10 years ago)

connecting screens

hi, i am really new to all this..please HELP! i watched the video buzztouch step 1 and what i want to do is : when you press the icon app i would like to have a screen appear like a title of the app,from what i understand this is called a splash screen,correct? then what i would like to do is by tapping or flicking the splash screen to go on to other screens in this manner again,and i would like to use images i have created in photoshop, image and word.A very simple app.i don't understand how the connections between screens are created.In step 1 he connects through the home screen (which i prefer to have a splash screen not a list) he go to the hime screen menu and names the row title and the existing screen.When i try to do this i cannot see this info only row title.why??

Calypso Kid
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 09, 2012
Upstate New Yor...
04/16/14 08:52 AM (10 years ago)
Hello and welcome! To connect screens, you need to select a Tabbed or Non-Tabbed Layout. Start out with a Non-Tabbed layout, its a bit easier. Click on layout on the menu at the top of you page. Once you have named the layout, like "Home" or something, choose a menu type, usually a simple menu plugin is a good place to begin and experiment. In the simple menu plugin you can create rows with a name and link the rows to other screens that you have created Dave

iseerainbows
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 15, 2014
athens
04/16/14 09:28 AM (10 years ago)
Thanx for you quick help David!

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
04/16/14 09:51 PM (10 years ago)
Check out this tip for getting started with Buzztouch ... Stick with it, you will be smiling soon! http://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=47D35231F571EE9A1AB0660 -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.