Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 7    Views: 707

javooooo
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 17, 2011
Sydney, Austral...
03/09/12 12:11 AM (12 years ago)

@David LeadBolt want to get in touch

Hi David, Just letting you know that Leadbolt contacted me (I was asking them about integration into BT code) saying that they wanted to get in touch with you in regards to setting up an automated system with their software! Not sure if they've already contacted you, but if they haven't I can certainly forward them your contact details. Thanks,

David @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 01, 2010
Monterey, CA
03/09/12 12:34 AM (12 years ago)
That would be great. Get this, our mail server hasn't come back yet so anyone looking for me from last night through today won't find me! Too funny. Ignoring tons of other issues while until mail is back - then more good stuff. Thanks for the update, I'll keep my ears open.

javooooo
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 17, 2011
Sydney, Austral...
03/09/12 12:35 AM (12 years ago)
Okay, so presumably your email is [email protected]? Here's what they mentioned in their ticket: -------------- I have requested the technical approach BuzzTouch to see if they are willing to work with us on creating a simple solution for SDK integration with their framework, which would make it easier for you to integrate SDK ads, but while this is in progress, we recommend that you utilize the HTML ad formats which you have already had success integrating. This way you can ensure your apps are earning revenue using App Walls and various sizes of banner ads until an easy solution for integrating SDK ads is available with the assistance of BuzzTouch. If you have a contact in BT that would be great. Thank you. Stuart Irons The LeadBolt Team ------------

Stefan
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Dec 21, 2010
Sweden
03/09/12 03:37 AM (12 years ago)
@javoooo - That is great news! I have been trying to implement into LeadBolt IOS but got some errors that stopped me. I will try again later today - keep you posted. BR/Stefan

tonycelestino
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Maceio
03/09/12 05:38 AM (12 years ago)
Good news! @javooooo have you been able to integrate it on your apps? Could you explain how? @Stefan please keep us posted!!! =)

realworldincome
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
location unknow...
05/08/12 08:36 PM (11 years ago)
I would also like to know if any progress has been made on integrating Leadbolt SDK for Android apps. So far this has not been successful with what I have tried. Thanks for any update!

jasonlittle
I hate code!
Reg: Aug 29, 2012
Memphis
09/05/12 10:12 AM (11 years ago)
I just use the App Wall in BT 2.0 under the "Open Native Application" plugin and it works fine.

Lyle @SFNeNT
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Apr 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
10/21/12 08:24 PM (11 years ago)
I use millennial advertising much better than lead bolt and easier to implement..

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.