Samira
Aspiring developer
Reg: Oct 23, 2011
London
02/25/18 05:54 AM (6 years ago)

Help Upload app to apple

Hi Everyone, I'm needing some help - My app (A Level Maths Core 1) has recently been removed from the iTunes Store due to it not having been updated for a while :(. This is what they told me that they want me to submit an updated version with the latest app review guidelines. I've been very overwhelmed with other work so I haven't had the opportunity to do so myself and was hoping to find someone to update the code as soon as possible and re-send it to the Apple store for review - following the normal Apple app submission route. This is a paid task and I really hope to get someone to help with this as soon as possible. Thanks very much, Best wishes, Samira

Jake Chasan
Veteran developer
Reg: May 13, 2011
location unknow...
02/25/18 09:34 AM (6 years ago)
Hi Samira, Please email me at [email protected], and I can provide a quote for this task. Thanks, Jake

Samira
Aspiring developer
Reg: Oct 23, 2011
London
02/25/18 11:46 AM (6 years ago)
Hi Jake, Thanks for getting back to me. Since you couldn't give me a quote, I hope to find someone who can provide me with a quote for this. Best wishes, Samira

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.