Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 96

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
02/07/16 01:16 PM (8 years ago)

Self hosted-can't download project

I'm having the same issue as this post here: https://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=063F4499EC79790B8DCAEDC&command=isSearching&currentPage=1&topicTitle=Cant%20download&createdBy=&repliedBy=&minViews=-1&maxViews=-1&minReplies=-1&maxReplies=-1&forumCategory= It's not a new installation. Been waiting for a couple of weeks to see if it would sort itself out. Haven't looked into the php code yet. Any ideas?

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
02/08/16 01:10 AM (8 years ago)
Can you restart the server in some way? I have a VPS and can restart MySQL, mail, Apache at will. Probably a restart of MySQL would sort things out. Or, I can stop and restart the entire container, which also helps a lot. If not a VPS or dedicated server, try contacting the support for your provider.

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
02/08/16 11:59 AM (8 years ago)
Cool thanks, I'm actually migrating to a vps now. It is on shared now. I registered for subscription late also so not sure if that cut it off from the api. I have a new api endpoint though. Will update after upgrade. Shared hosting does suck though.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.