Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 77

Nicks App
Code is Art
Reg: May 21, 2014
Las Vegas
08/26/14 11:26 AM (9 years ago)

Location Map PlugIn

In the subtitle, I would like to have it be 2 lines. In Javascript references, the line break sequence is . In config.txt it prints as "subTitle":"something", which if you wanted 2 lines should be: "subTitle":"somethingsomething", But because of the double quotes, the prints. According to javascript references, it shouldn't print as /n, it should be a line break on the screen. What have you done to make this work (around)? Also, have you put a clickable URL in the subtitle??

Nicks App
Code is Art
Reg: May 21, 2014
Las Vegas
08/26/14 11:48 AM (9 years ago)
And/or... can I put a clickable URL in the callout bubble? Above the line that asks the viewer if they want Driving Directions.

rburns50
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 12, 2014
Bilston - Engla...
08/26/14 12:29 PM (9 years ago)
Ive been looking at this too, the config is pulled from JSON provided by the control panel which in turn populates the config.txt file of course. There are so many methods and controls available for MapV2 API, it would be brilliant if these were integrated into control panel in the first place (custom bubbles, images etc). My point is from what I can see, the BT_screen_map src ultimately determines what to expect from the config file provided, so only interprets Title, Subtitle and the co-ordinates (in line with the BT CP details too). So I wonder if editing the src file to reflect "more" options that we can include would be the answer? As you can see, I'm not a programmer but I use the Maps alot in various Apps and would love to see the functionality extended to include more features.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.