Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 9    Views: 46

futurepacer
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Aug 25, 2011
Newcastle upon ...
04/03/14 05:47 PM (10 years ago)

MacImageGallery - Titles but no images

Clicking on Home Page Menu takes me to MacImageGallery and I see the Nickname of the image and a grey question mark. I understand this means there's no image to display. I've been through the procedure a number of times - linking to images in MacImageGallery via the CP - the nicknames and the image file manes are all there. The images are in BT_Images folder in xCode. I'm stumped :-( Any ideas? John

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
04/03/14 06:14 PM (10 years ago)
Hey John, I experienced exactly the same this week. So what I did was add/upload those images to files/media within BT. Then I linked them via the select option. Also make sure you have copied those images into your project ;) Try that let me know how it goes. KB

futurepacer
buzztouch Evangelist
Newcastle upon ...
04/03/14 06:21 PM (10 years ago)
Hi Thanks for your quick response. I have done what you recommend already, several times, but still no images :-) John

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
04/03/14 06:23 PM (10 years ago)
Let me know if you want to go on team viewer for me to have a look. My email is [email protected] KB

futurepacer
buzztouch Evangelist
Newcastle upon ...
04/04/14 02:47 PM (10 years ago)
Hi KB Team viewer - what's that? :-) John

futurepacer
buzztouch Evangelist
Newcastle upon ...
04/08/14 04:22 PM (10 years ago)
Hi An update is that after much trial and error I discovered that to get it to work I had to follow the usual procedure you outlined above without uploading the image because that's not necessary (it's just for self-organanisation evidently), but then I had to re-enter the filename and hit refresh - now all is well - but I have to do that with every image. This must be some kind of bug I think. I'll email the developer and let him know just in case it is a problem for anyone else and he can fix it easily :-) I've a short video of what I mean if you/anyone would find it useful. Thanks again John

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
04/08/14 05:08 PM (10 years ago)
Didn't see this when it was posted, sorry. You get my message? Hey, how's things. Just downloaded a new gallery, blank app and added images via a remote URL and local and both worked. Will have another look tonight and shout you back. Speak soon. Keith

futurepacer
buzztouch Evangelist
Newcastle upon ...
04/08/14 11:55 PM (10 years ago)
Hi Keith - thanks very much for your response. No message as yet. Things are great thanks - looking forward to publishing the app :-) Re the MacGallery - that's very odd because I did exactly the same as you and still have the 'problem'. Am using the current Buzztouch online version and Xcode Version 5.1 (5B130a) if this helps. All the best John

futurepacer
buzztouch Evangelist
Newcastle upon ...
04/15/14 04:11 AM (10 years ago)
Hi Keith - thanks very much for your response. No message as yet. Things are great thanks - looking forward to publishing the app :-) Re the MacGallery - that's very odd because I did exactly the same as you and still have the 'problem'. Am using the current Buzztouch online version and Xcode Version 5.1 (5B130a) if this helps. All the best John

Annonymous
05/01/14 11:09 PM (10 years ago)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.