Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 31

beto
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 05, 2014
Quito
11/30/14 11:36 PM (9 years ago)

Refresh button in Smugs Message plugin

Hello Everybody. I´m building an Android app which includes this awesome plugin. The issue is that the refresh button included in this plugin refreshes the entire app and loads the first menu screen. I thought that It will refresh the map or current coordinates. (iOS version doesn't include this button...) How can I fix this issue? Any help, I will really appreciate a lot. Thanks!

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
12/01/14 01:17 AM (9 years ago)
Yeah, that's sort of my bad. iOS auto updates the location... Android does not. At the time, that was my 'solution'. For the moment, I'd just comment out the line: ((BT_activity_host)getActivity()).refreshAppData(); that lives around line 293 of sw_smugmsgloc.java Cheers! -- Smug

beto
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 05, 2014
Quito
12/01/14 10:18 AM (9 years ago)
Thank you Smug for your excellent plugins and your immediately professional assistance. After commenting out the line, every thing is going fine with my App. Cheers! beto

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.