Discussion Forums  >  BT.com Website, Account Questions

Replies: 3    Views: 308

Louie
Code is Art
Reg: Dec 31, 2012
Toronto
06/26/14 08:57 AM (9 years ago)

Suggestion: Divide the plugin market into 3 sections

With so many plugins in the market now and to make it easier to navigate may I suggest to divide the plugin market into 3 sections: IOS, Android and IOS & Android. And then divide each section into "Paid" & "Free".

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
06/26/14 11:06 AM (9 years ago)
Good idea !On the new buzztouch there will only be like 3 plugins that are free in the market. The others made by David Book that are free wont be listed in the market but will be in every app download if you choose to use it.

MadRod
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 12, 2012
Lisbon
06/26/14 02:22 PM (9 years ago)
I'd suggest the division also be made by type of plugin. Like menu plugins.

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
06/26/14 05:01 PM (9 years ago)
I'm afraid to break your heart, but these type of ideas have been lingering around for ages. Everyone wants them, and we all just have to wait to see what comes out. However, with the new Buzztouch redesign coming very soon, expect changes such as these. All the plugin developers have been asked to add different folders for screenshots on iOS and Android. This is surely a sign that some categorisation to the plugin market is coming.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.