Discussion Forums  >  Self Hosted Control Panels

Replies: 3    Views: 152

RonBo
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 26, 2012
Raleigh, NC
02/24/15 09:32 AM (9 years ago)

[SOLVED] Package result is not valid JSON? from bt_appPackage.php

The other thread on this went dead... * Self hosted 3.0, using PHP 5.3 (but also get this on PHP 5.2 as well) * Have confirmed my Configuration JSON is valid on <a href="http://jsonlint.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://jsonlint.com</a> * have checked my server's CGI_ERROR_LOG, no errors found there * I can create apps, update plugins, etc. all else seems to work on my self-hosted When I try to Package IOS or Android project, I get the error: Package result is not valid JSON? from /bt_v15/bt_app/bt_appPackage.php?appGuid=xxxxxxxxx What else can I check?

RonBo
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 26, 2012
Raleigh, NC
02/24/15 09:45 AM (9 years ago)
I forgot that I had Error logging enabled in CONFIG.PHP It's very handy to spot PHP errors on your server, but if you leave this Un-Commented, it leaves garbage at the end of your Configuration JSON, and will not package. I re-Commented as it was originally, and all packages fine on my self-hosted. //UNCOMMENT THIS TO SHOW PHP ERROR AND WARNING DETAILS ON EACH SCREEN //echo "<div style='border:1px solid red;padding:10px;margin:10px;background-color:#FFFFFF;'>"; // echo "Oops, a PHP error was trapped."; // echo "<hr>"; // echo $info; //echo "<div>"; //exit();

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
02/25/15 12:14 AM (9 years ago)
We spank you in Chicago :-)

TechtagonDigital
I hate code!
Reg: Aug 16, 2012
Bronx
04/09/15 12:07 PM (9 years ago)
I'm getting the same error and i can not figure out how you resolved it. Where do i correct this at ? Can you tell me how you did it exactly? Thank you

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.