Discussion Forums  >  Audio, Video, Playing, Recording

Replies: 2    Views: 81

BandO
I hate code!
Reg: Jan 23, 2012
Manhattan
04/07/13 04:17 AM (11 years ago)

Reachability or Deny Cellular Access

Good Morning All, Thank to @AlanMac for solving my last issue in minutes it was much appreciated. Now my NEW issue is this: I have a "Television" App but in order to get approval it has to deny cellular users as per the streaming limit guideline set by apple and the cellular companies. I am having issues with this coding because I would also like to "connect" it to the rotation option in my control panel allowing me to link it with that option and giving me the ability to turn it on and off at MY discretion once live...

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
04/07/13 06:07 AM (11 years ago)
Do you mean, wifi network good, cellular network bad? That sort of thing is handled by 'reachability'. http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#samplecode/Reachability/Introduction/Intro.html there are probably better examples out there... But I'm not sure if I understand the 'your discretion' part.... Do you mean turn their 'television capability' on or off at will? Globally or per user? Cheers! -- Smug

BandO
I hate code!
Reg: Jan 23, 2012
Manhattan
04/27/13 09:20 AM (11 years ago)
Thanks, that was helpful. Im a little closer but not there yet...

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.