teamcaz
I hate code!
Reg: Jun 12, 2011
carlsbad
04/05/16 01:00 PM (8 years ago)

Trying to submit to IOS Appstore, can't get past this error...

Any Ideas? Im going crazy trying to figure this out... ERROR ITMS-90112: "Invalid Info.plist value. The Info.plist key UIBackgroundModes contains an invalid value: 'App plays audio '. For more information, refer to the Information Property List Key Reference." ERROR ITMS-90112: "Invalid Info.plist value. The Info.plist key UIBackgroundModes contains an invalid value: 'App plays audio '. For more information, refer to the Information Property List Key Reference."

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
04/05/16 03:12 PM (8 years ago)
I no nothing about this subject, I just fancied a bit of googling. Not sure from this example if it shouldn't be RequiredBackgroundModes instead of UIbackgroundModes) https://developer.xamarin.com/guides/ios/application_fundamentals/backgrounding/part_3_ios_backgrounding_techniques/registering_applications_to_run_in_background/ And check out a space at the end of audio in 'App plays audio ' Good luck, Alan

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.