Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 70

GraciousWolf_PE
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 15, 2012
Montreal
04/08/14 05:24 PM (10 years ago)

Pong Difficulty Levels

Hello all! Firstly, it's great to see a classic like Pong in the plugin market! Secondly, I had a question/suggestion. When the user chooses single player, would it be possible to give the user the option of choosing the difficulty level (i.e. Easy, Medium, Hard)? Could we set these difficulty levels in the control panel? I feel like this would be great so that users that find the game easy can increase the difficulty level while users that find the game hard can lower the difficulty level. In the meantime, does anyone have a general idea of how to make this happen? Nevertheless, great plugin - thanks for the contribution, David! Nicholas

mrDavid
BTMods.com
Reg: May 21, 2011
San Diego, CA
04/08/14 07:16 PM (10 years ago)
Hi Nick! No way for the user to change it, but there is a way to change it in the code, it should be documented. I'll note this for a future update, I'll get that done by 1.2. Thanks for the compliment. Cheers Wolf! David https://www.btmods.com/chat/ ^ Chat with other BT Members live!

GraciousWolf_PE
Aspiring developer
Montreal
04/08/14 08:19 PM (10 years ago)
Sweet, David, thanks for the heads up! Nicholas

GraciousWolf_PE
Aspiring developer
Montreal
05/02/14 09:24 PM (10 years ago)
Hey David, I just tried to change the difficulty level of the opponent on both the control panel and through the code, but whatever number I put, the CPU is still acting like its at the default level 20 and kicking my butt lol! Any way to change this? Thanks, I'd like to win one! Nicholas

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.