Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 65

yourtownapps
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 08, 2012
Collingswood, N...
04/17/14 06:52 AM (10 years ago)

custom pin coding?

This is a followup on a previous query. I am trying to use custom numbered map pins for walking tours that I am developing. I would like to replace the standard BT/Google pins with numbered ones corresponding to the tour stops. It was suggested that custom coding could permit this. Not being very experienced in custom coding, I am a bit unsure of how to proceed. I am working in iOS. Should I look into amending the code in XCode or would it be more appropriate to change it in HTML5/JS. Any suggestions or sample code snippets would be greatly appreciated.

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
04/17/14 07:36 PM (10 years ago)
Download the Think Hopkins app made with Buzztouch plugins. Notice how the Tour was done in the app. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/think-hopkins-minnesota/id554549991?mt=8 Just giving you another perspective on achieving your goals. -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.