Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 80

Mackimack
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 30, 2010
Sweden
04/12/14 07:12 AM (10 years ago)

Plugin help.

I making a new plugin with some xib files. When I start my plugin so is the navigation bar visible with the refresh button. When I press a button and it will load a new viewController with a XIB file. When I press the back button so it loaded my homescreen in full screen. Navigation bar disappears. Is it anyone how knows to fix this? so it load the screen and show the Navigationbar again.

allandriggers
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 13, 2012
Knoxville, TN
04/12/14 01:54 PM (10 years ago)
Are u using storyboards? Why so many xib files?

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
04/12/14 02:48 PM (10 years ago)
You may need to ensure the existance of your 'super' in your 'viewWillAppear' method… [super viewWillAppear:animated]; It'll include the call for 'configureNavBar', or you might try loading it locally. Cheers! -- Smug

Mackimack
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 30, 2010
Sweden
04/12/14 09:49 PM (10 years ago)
Hi SmugWimp. I I have the [super viewWillAppear:animated]; in my home controller but it will not work. So it looks like this. in my Homecontroller so I have a button that says like this GameViewController * vcGame = [[GameViewController alloc] init];      [self gift view controller: vcGame animated: YES completion: Nil]; When you've finished the game then loads ScoreController. and when you have seen your score, I want to ScoreController go to Homecontoller If I use this on the homecontroller it comes in full screen no navigationbar. HomeController * vcHome = [[HomeController alloc] init];      [self presentViewController: vcHome animated: YES completion: Nil]; if I a use this one, the homecontroller comes whit navigationbar but it is blank no refresh button. Homecontoller *vcHome = [[Homecontroller alloc] init]; UINavigationController *navcont = [[UINavigationController alloc] initWithRootViewController:vcHome]; [self presentModalViewController:navcont animated:YES]; //Macki

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.