Discussion Forums  >  iOS / Android Beta Testers

Replies: 2    Views: 256

neerajmishra
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jul 21, 2014
Bangalore
07/21/14 04:48 AM (9 years ago)

Beta testers needed to test ''letter Heist'

Hi! I am Neeraj Mishra, I along with others have created a word puzzle game that is very unique and would like to call upon some well know and recommended alpha/beta testers to help us confirm our game play, balance, bugs, etc. We are looking for approx 50 testers. It does not contain all finished elements, but we want to make sure we have a good solid game play here. We will require a Alpha and beta NDA to be signed and fwd to us before release of the product. As an incentive we are giving the testers a free copy and also mentioning in a prominent article the testers name and making them a part of the success of the game. We feel that the testers feedback and ideas will be crucial . We have the alpha in Windows and Mac format.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
07/21/14 05:01 AM (9 years ago)
I know you're just trying to get your software out there, but around here that's kind of like Spam; We don't like it. This is a Buzztouch forum, where we assist each other with building apps on the Buzztouch platform, and we're always happy to help each other out. But coming in from outside trying to elicit beta testers is not really condoned around here. Should you create an app using Buzztouch, we'd be happy to assist in any way. Otherwise, please refrain from touting 'Non BT' endeavors. Cheers! -- Smug

Calypso Kid
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 09, 2012
Upstate New Yor...
07/21/14 02:57 PM (9 years ago)
Ditto

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.