Discussion Forums  >  Status Bar, Navigation Bar

Replies: 6    Views: 96

Flloyd
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 24, 2012
Brisbane
10/10/12 01:24 AM (11 years ago)

Menu Simple problem

My menu items now show on the screen of the iOs simulator with the first item behind the Title at the top. I haven't changed any settings regarding height on the screen. They were fine yesterday. In other words, my Menu Simple screen title is superimposed over the first menu item. I can't click on that first item. Any suggestions?

PSMDanny
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 09, 2011
Heerlen
10/10/12 01:45 AM (11 years ago)
Hi Flloyd, Try to do this: In the advanced properties of the Menu Simple and look for "Top Navigation Bar, Bottom Toolbar". In there you'll find "Nav. Bar Style" --> open the dropdown and select "solid Navigation Bar" --> hit save --> now refresh your app. Hope this helps. Best Regards, Danny

Flloyd
Aspiring developer
Brisbane
10/10/12 02:14 AM (11 years ago)
Thanks Danny. I can't change anything, if I try to save I get "Changes not saved, the nickname you entered is already in use, no duplicates allowed". I've tried everything from deleting the screen and creating a new one (I still get (2) after the title), to "selecting" the original nickname, to clicking on nothing, to changing the name. I just cannot get beyond this. So there must be something else I've done incorrectly, even before this! Your help greatly appreciated. cheers Flloyd

Flloyd
Aspiring developer
Brisbane
10/10/12 02:21 AM (11 years ago)
O O O!!! I just changed the Theme to "Hide the navigation bar", and I got my top menu item back. But gee it would be nice to be able to have the Title of the Menu there as well ...

PSMDanny
Apple Fan
Heerlen
10/10/12 02:23 AM (11 years ago)
Hi Flloyd, Are you self hosted? Hard to tell where the problems are. Maybe share login credentials so I can have look? Send details to info at bt-addons dot com Best Regards, Danny

Flloyd
Aspiring developer
Brisbane
10/10/12 02:50 AM (11 years ago)
Thanks Danny. I managed to fix it by reverting to the Default Theme, and just changing the colour of the screen. I'm not self hosted yet, want to get the hang of the system before I take that step. However, I am having problems with one of my screens continually returning a "configuration parsing data" error. I'd be most grateful if you could have a look. I'll email details. But if it's too much to ask, please don't feel obliged!

PSMDanny
Apple Fan
Heerlen
10/10/12 01:30 PM (11 years ago)
All sorted out. Flloyd was using a wrong URL (Pointing to a file on his own computer). Best Regards, Danny

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.