Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 7    Views: 36

QC
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 20, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
11/25/14 04:57 PM (9 years ago)

Click Anywhere functionality for 2 buttons

Basically what I want to do it have two buttons on a screen They can click anywhere on the screen and depending upon what button is focused at the time they hit the screen a different animation occurs. thanks,

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
11/25/14 07:58 PM (9 years ago)
Animation of what?

QC
Aspiring developer
Milwaukee, WI
11/26/14 03:39 PM (9 years ago)
each button starts a different game. I want it so when one button is focused and my niece can click anywhere on the screen (she is disabled) it will start the game for her.

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Cerritos
11/26/14 06:37 PM (9 years ago)
A few more questions ... There are several ways to solve this using existing functionality. How will one of those two buttons get focus? Will she be tapping on a button to give it focus? When she taps anywhere on the screen, will the specified (focused button) next screen be another BuzzTouch plugin's screen? What game will be activated? iOS device? IPhone or iPad? Android device? Phone or tablet?

QC
Aspiring developer
Milwaukee, WI
11/27/14 06:35 AM (9 years ago)
Sorry this is android Will be done on a tablet I am using the BT_screen_menu_buttons I have it so the animation focuses between the two "game" buttons If I click on one button it goes to the one and vice-versa. What I want to do is when the animation is focused on one of the first buttons no matter where she clicks on the screen, the focused button brings up the game and see can play it. Once the game is over - two more buttons appear, play again and done So the same functionality has to be here, the animation goes between play again and done. If the play again is focused, if she clicks the screen, the game is restarted, if the game done is focused and she clicks on the screen she is taken back to the choose game screen and she can choose to play a different game. The app starts on the "Game page" where she can choose between the games. Thanks any ideas would be appreciated. Happy Turkey Days everyone

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
11/27/14 10:11 AM (9 years ago)
This would have to be coded just for you and your requirements, which means you'd have to pay something for the development. Since it is for the disabled person, I'd be ready to lower the price as much as possible. If that interests you, contact me through this link: http://duskosavic.com/blog/contact-dusko-savic/

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Cerritos
11/27/14 10:57 AM (9 years ago)
As a simple step, have you tried making the two buttons be huge? Each would be 40% size of screen. -- Niraj

QC
Aspiring developer
Milwaukee, WI
11/28/14 08:58 AM (9 years ago)
Making the buttons huge limits how many buttons I can add, also she can't control her motions so well. Thanks, that was an interesting suggesting. I am looking into view groups

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.