Discussion Forums  >  iOS / Android Beta Testers

Replies: 5    Views: 208

Caslor
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 26, 2013
athens
12/10/13 03:34 PM (10 years ago)

Testers ? Android app

Hi everyone would like to try my First try in Android ... Here is the Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ioatha it is a free application i have notice some bugs in my devices.. waiting your opinion also a little warning... it would be a little Greek for most of you as it is in Greek ;) it is about the Sailing Club i am member and has some useful info about sailing stuff

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
12/11/13 01:10 AM (10 years ago)
You're right; it's all Greek to me! Literally! :) But, it looks nice, it's well laid out, and all the links seem to work. All testing done on my Galaxy Tab 2 7" tablet; my main android test platform. Cheers! -- Smug

bigPaul
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 08, 2013
Darwin
12/11/13 01:43 AM (10 years ago)
1st home menu selection seems to have large blank space at top of screen, is there suppose to be an image there? couple of the website pages bit hard to view on small screen but Otherwise seems to flow ok on my Samsung Galaxy GT-I9000(GB 2.3.3)

Caslor
Android Fan
athens
12/11/13 05:03 AM (10 years ago)
SmugWimp have you try to go after a while to the application to run it again? in my device if i let it open ... if i call it back.. has some problems find the menu links to go back ... only with physical return buton or if i force it to close from system bigPaul : are you talking about the 1st button in tab menu ''Αρχη'' ? the one with the name ''Πληροφοριες'' ? if you say this one.. it is an html doc and at the top just has an empty space.. thanks both for the test :)

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
12/11/13 05:12 AM (10 years ago)
Well, granted I probably haven't given it a stress test, but it seems ok. I've opened it and closed it a few times, and the response is fine, I can navigate around; I'm using my Android back button; the double arrow at the top of most screens either doesn't work, or is just decoration. But I don't have a problem because I'm used to using my hardware keys. Cheers! -- Smug

Caslor
Android Fan
athens
12/11/13 05:22 AM (10 years ago)
What is your opinion .. i am used also to use the return hardware key but i thought that many people will accept to use the application and navigate through the application it self.. should i remove it? because after i test it in ios saw that this rewind button doesnt work as i was expected , i would like to avoid making 2 same projects for each platform.. specially when it is a simple application like this one..

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.